Meditation classes on Daniel Island, South Carolina.
Muni has dedicated his life to the study and practice of meditation. As a result of his personal practice and years of study with respected teachers, he brings to students the time-tested approaches used for centuries throughout India in the form of breathwork, mantra, and concentration techniques to enable and deepen meditation.
Music also plays an important role in all of Muni's classes, workshops and retreats. During his monastery years, Muni was trained by a master Indian percussionist. As a result, he infuses music and soft, melodic Indian drumming to enhance the meditative experience.
Muni offers private, semi-private and group meditation and yoga classes by appointment Monday through Friday.
- Small to mid-size classes ensure plenty of one-on-one instruction in a peaceful and contemplative environment
- Students at all levels are welcome - beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Classes are designed for students of all ages - children, teens, adults, seniors
- Virtual classes via Skype are also available
Consider taking a private one-to-one class or join one of these group classes:
- Thursday Evenings - Group Meditation Class - 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- This group class focuses on breathwork, affirmation, mindfulness and relaxation. Leave the class feeling blissfully calm and renewed!
- Price: $20 per class
- Friday Mornings - Group Hatha Yoga Class- 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
- This group hatha yoga class helps students improve flexibility, strength and balance. Beginning and intermediate students are welcome!
- Price: $15 per class.
- Private Meditation/Yoga Class - 1 Student: $60 per hour
- Semi-Private Meditation/Yoga Class - 2 Students: $30 per hour per student
- Group Meditation Class - 3+ Students: $20 per hour per student
- Group Yoga Class - 3+ Students: $15 per hour per student
Please contact Muni to schedule a time that is convenient for you.